FS: Garmont Megarides size 27.0

olyclimber

Bros and Brodinis,

I have a pair of Garmont Megarides size 27.0 for sale. They have been used for one outing where I tested the limits of my pain threshold, and decided these boots are just too small for me. The boot shells have been modified for my foot by a professional boot fitter. He did a good job, but unfortunately the shell is just too small for my foot. You can see the marking where they were modified in the pics below.

These come with some very nice Atomic Pro racing liners and if I can find them (I'm pretty sure I can) the original thermofit liners that came with the boots (fit once to my foot by FF).

$250 $200

boots_261.jpgboots_263.jpgboots_262.jpgboots_264.jpgboots_260.jpg

Garmonts line on them:

The Mega Ride is our lightest weight 4-buckle performance Ski Mountaineering boot for the aggressive ski mountaineer. It's extremely versatile: light enough for classic go-fast ski tours, beefy and supportive enough for diffiuclt off-piste freeriding. Its reinforced tongue and double-injected cuff give it remarkable downhill performance without sacrificing light weight and tour-ability. Compatible with both traditional step-in and Dyanfit ultra-light ski mountaineering binding systems, Mega Riders can enjoy the option of an ultra-light binding and ski system for their classic touring, or a beefy ski with a step-in binding for freeriding and touring for turns.

Edited by olyclimber

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic