FS: New Hooded Armourloft Belay Jacket, Men's M

OlympicMtnBoy

Apologies for reposting, I keep getting a database error when trying to view my other post. Let me know if you want this by tuesday or it's going back, just trying to pass the deal on.

UNIRED.jpg

Brand New with Tags

$175 price tag still on it, on sale for $90, yours for $70!

Men's Medium in Red

The Under Armour Men’s ArmourLoft Jacket delivers down-like warmth in a lightweight and water-resistant package. Highly effective on its own and compact enough to fit under a shell, the ArmourLoft excels in the coldest conditions. Whether you’re heading out for a night on the town or planning an intense cold-weather workout it can’t hurt to have these core-warming powers on your side. The Coldgear lining will wick away moisture quickly as you chug towards your destination or get stuck waiting in line under a roasting space-heater.

Great as a climbing or mountaineering belay jacket, ski coat, or just around town warm jacket, waterproof zippers, internal pocket, low profile hood (under helmet type).

I have too many jackets and really didn't need this one, thought it might be a tad thinner like a montbell parka but it's the same weight as my other jacket. Never worn, still in packaging!

Cash or paypal only, you pick up or we can find a mutually convenient location.

Stewart - 360-301-2585

If it doesn't sell by Monday I'm returning it, otherwise I'm passing the deal on to you and saving myself return shipping.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic