FS: CiloGear 30L

kevino

I think this is a V3 30L. Function: 10/10. Cosmetics: 8/10. This pack been used a lot but shows very little wear. The only actual damage Is only on the top sleeve section of the pack (see picture). The only reason I am selling this pack is I won a brand new one at the PDX Ice Fest. These are a must have. So buy it now. And help me buy a new car. Lets start at $70 shipped. Less if I meet you somewhere.

P1000645.JPG

P1000646.JPG

The Damage:

P1000647.JPG

This pack will make you send. Everything

16735_1262367754001_1073911563_840738_4306322_n.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll make you send WI2! Sick!

That's actually the first pitch pillar of Bobo Like in minimum of grade 4 condition, and Kevin placed 3 screws because pulling the topout was tough and the ice wasn't great on the pillar. What's "sick" is you making uninformed comments.

But I digress, because this is the Yard Sale, not Spray.

It'll make you send WI2! Sick!

That's actually the first pitch pillar of Bobo Like in minimum of grade 4 condition, and Kevin placed 3 screws because pulling the topout was tough and the ice wasn't great on the pillar. What's "sick" is you making uninformed comments.

But I digress, because this is the Yard Sale, not Spray.

Oh, you mean there is some WI4 beneath the pillar? Because that pillar is two bodylengths long which =/ WI4 in any conditions.