Ice boots, ice screws, gloves, big cam, gear

Jon H

Doing a bit of downsizing and getting all this extra crap out of my gear closet. Gotta make room for new crap :)

Flat rate $15 shipping on boots. $5 on everything else.

Preferred payment is regular paypal for the small stuff, paypal gift for the big stuff (i.e. boots).

POSSIBLE TRADES I'M LOOKING FOR RIGHT NOW:

BD Micro Adze

lightweight locking biners (Trango superflys or something similar),

high quality collapsible trekking poles

minitraxion

C4 in .4 .5 or .75

Newest style BD Express or Grivel Helix screws (13cm and 16cm)

Tiblocs

Ski gear:

Beacon

300cm Avy probe

Good pair of polarized glacier glasses or DARK sunglasses

Tuning gear (Iron, wax, scraper, edge sharpener, etc)

Full Tilt ski boots in my size (I have 11.5 street shoe with narrow heel)

BOOTS

LS Nepal Evo GTX - Size 45.5 - $325

Lightly used, couple days of backpacking and alpine rock. Didn't quite fit right. Comes with the padded tongue inserts, unused.

4986255113_10a59ff50f.jpg

4986255365_cbe1faedb3.jpg

Mad Rock Alpinist - Size 11.5 - $125

4-5 days of ice cragging. Barely show any use at all. The stock insoles were cheap, thin, terrible and uncomfortable so I put in a Superfeet insole. Then they felt great. You'll most likely want to use your own insole as well. Other than that, I'm very happy with the boot. Kept me warm as low as 10-15 degrees. Punched through the ice walking across a river on the approach and my feet stayed totally dry. They fit true to size. My feet are exactly an 11.5 on the Brannock scale.

4986855510_7f3b41def0.jpg

4986855752_ac6fca19bc.jpg

GEAR

All PINS IN THE PICTURE ARE SOLD!

Talon hook - $11

Metolius ATC - $10

Petzl Pulley - SOLD

Petzl Swivel - $25 - PENDING SALE - Brand new. No petzl branding. Came from their Industrial line up. For haulbags only, not for humans.

4986251003_ee87de208d.jpg

Screamers - $13 each

TWO ICE SCREAMERS ARE SOLD.

One ice screamer, one regular are left.

Titanium ice screws - $13 each

Bought them for a mountaineering trip that never happened. They don't appear to have ever been used. Don't buy these for ice climbing. Mountaineering only. You wouldn't want to have to place them hanging from one arm.

Snargs - $8 each for the shorts, $10 for the longs. Don't think they've ever been used. Good for bailing or cheap pro for alpine. Very, very light.

4986853314_be3825854b.jpg

BD Camalot #5 - Placed maybe twice, never weighted. In perfect shape. Not really keen to sell this. I keep on telling myself I'll find another route to use it on. Looking to trade it for any two of the .4 .5 or .75 camalot C4 only.

4986251801_59dd8b19c9.jpg

SOFTGOODS

Mad Rock Alpinist glove - size XL - $22

Great shape, barely used. Armored knuckles to protect your fingers. Relatively warm. Nice sticky palm. It's a solid ice glove in every way.

4986252305_bb498c3ff5.jpg

4986853844_3abc3b5c32.jpg

Drop Marquis GTX glove - $25

Size L. Fits a tiny bit snug for L i think - either that or I have very long fingers. Brand new, tags attached. Gore tex. Nice fleecy lining. Good dexterity. I'm somewhere between L and XL and this is a hair too small.

4986253171_63e6a4947e.jpg

Outdoor Research Alibi gloves - $22 each

Black = XL = SOLD

Red = L (Fits like medium)

Both are brand new, never worn. Red is tags still attached in the bag. These are super sticky palms for dry tooling or warm weather ice. They are sized SMALL. Size up a full size just to get your hands in the glove. No joke. Bought the Large, couldn't even get my hand inside, bought the XL, and then realized that I don't drytool or climb mixed at all. Buy them here or I'll return them, makes no difference to me. Just looking to get my money back.

4986252911_1c71d9f1de.jpg

Edited by Jon H

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...