Memorial for Molly Shay - Please attend

LilWing

Sadly, young Molly Austin Shay, an avid rock climber, passed away this last Monday. A celebration of her life will be held on Sunday, July 11 from 1-4 pm at the Little Community Chalet at the Camaloch Golf Course located at 326 NE Camano Drive, Camano Island, WA 98282.

Her family requests that anyone who ever climbed with her, met her, or just would like to pay their respects please attend.

Rock climbing was Molly's dream and she has made that dream come true over the last year of her life. We are all very grateful to those who helped to participate in making Molly's life a fulfilling one.

For more information please call Breanne at 206 227 1448.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Didn't see that coming. I worked with her quite a bit at the pass (she worked as a lifty on Big Chief and Daisy mostly) and she was really nice and positive all the time. Though I never climbed with her, she was as stoked as anyone I know for rock climbing season to come. I'd guess that if she was climbing with someone she worked with it would have been a ski patroller, as many of them are climbers and she got to know some of them working nights in the top shack of Big Chief (they hang out there waiting for calls on the night shift).

Sorry I cant make the memorial, the weekends are the busy days of the week at my work.

Condolences,

Dan