Oly area partner for sunday

keenwesh

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh come on! that wasn't a diss to your crag, it's location can't be beat. That 10b was awesome, fun moves on big holds with a nice little runout thrown in the mix. for me I could just skip any marginal holds and grab the big flake right above with my gigantic reachability, definitely harder then 5.8. Remember that .10+ totally stopped me short, I hangdogged the crap out of that. I promise I won't say your crag is soft ever again! but I might give some tall beta, heheh.

as for outside bouldering, I totally blew my expectations out of the water. In the gym I can do V3's on a good day, so when I flashed a heelhooking 3 in leavenworth I was very surprised, to say the least.

jeeze, if I've offended this many people over a little comment about soft ratings I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut, extra input is not appreciated in Tenino. All I want to do is climb at the sweet crag 20 min from my house!

to keep this about climbing and get away from any hurt feeling I may have caused (sorry guys) anyone want to go to Index for a day or two from Thursday to Saturday? Weather should be good and the grades there are stiff for sure! (please correct me if I'm wrong) I really want to try and flail my way up Sloe Children or Thin Fingers. also maybe give Even Stevens another try. I promise I won't spray about ratings. Fun day at index... any takers?