• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
rockrock513

FS: Brand New Scarpa Freney XT GTX size 48

To small for my feet. I paid 400 bucks + shipping. They were special order so no returns. I'd like to get 350+ shipping.

These are brand new only worn around the house today long enough to realize...no way for me!

@waterboy if you find a gear store nearby that stocks the freneys then you can try them on there.

wb, I'm going to try and see if I can use them... They are purty snug, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get the any other boots in a size 48 before a trip I have planned...

So they will either fit, or I will sell them for less after the 6th.

And yes, sorry, but I'm in NC.

On another note, do you wear a 48 in other shoes/boots?

Thanks,

Rocky

Yes, I'm an avid climber/skier with size 14 us/size 48 eur. My favorite boots right now are the scarpa triolet for alpine, the scarpa matrix for alpine touring. I'm tolerating Koflac Degree's for ice right now. I'd like to try your boots if they don't work for you.

Thanks