Jump to content

Hyalite/Cody Ice


Recommended Posts

With the poor forecast in the NW I'm looking to head to Hyalite and/or Cody if anyone is interested.


I can meet in either Portland or varying spots in WA this Friday the 18th to take off and am free until the 24th (travel day to head home).


I am flexible with dates if others are not.


I lead WI3 but am looking to push into 4. Have 6 screws, one 50m half rope (will buy another if it's an issue).


PM or email me at tlappetito@gmail.com to go over specifics.



Edited by chimbo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...