• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Alaska_Marmot

Endicott and Arrigetch

Wassup Climber Peeps?

How U B??

I'm just wondering if any of you have gone into the Endicott Mountains or the Arrigetch Basin of the Alaskan Brooks Range. A friend and I are planning on flying up to Wiseman, Alaska (we live in Fairbanks) and doing a scrambly little number called Mt. Doonerak (Alaska Grade 1). There are several ways in and just wanting to learn any beta.

I also would like to do some climbs in the Arrigetch Basin which looks so awesome, but just a lot of flying into the area. Has anyone tackled these peaks...they look like some stellar climbs.

There may be a thread started, but I swear...I really did a search but I didn't find anything.

THANKS Brudda's and Sistah's. WORD.

-AK Marmot

Edited by Alaska_Marmot

Look up Stan Justice in FBX. He's very active in the Alpine Club; he's been to the area and can hook you up with more information.