[TR] Squamish BC - Diedre 6/6/2009

Trip: Squamish BC - Diedre

Date: 6/6/2009

Trip Report:

Climbed Diedre on Saturday. Fun and crowded as ever. Took two people up for their first multi-pitch and they loved it. Looks like we have two new rock climbers out there.

Only bummer of the trip...our camera was dropped from the top of the route (wind was super stong and blew it off the flat ledge while trying to take a timed shot) and is now in many pieces somewhere at the base of the Apron. I think it stopped somewhere climbers left of the regular start of Diedre. I know the camera is toast, but if anyone finds the portion with the memory card I would be forever in your debt. There are some personally valuable pics on there. Many, many beers for the person with the sharpest eyes. Thank you!

Gear Notes:

extra camera

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Funniest TR I saw about Diedre was from a guy that found a camera at its base, delevoped the photos and posted them on the net along with snide comments about each photo and the folks in them. Best thing was that one of the guys had a Climb Max shirt on.

Sweet route though. Get it during the week for sure.

Oh, well there's also Uncle Tricky's TR that is f-ing great.

Here's a link to the site.

http://www3.telus.net/public/7394243/climbing/squamish/lostfound/lostfound.html

Edited by geoff