Post Count Increaser

Wolfgang Braun

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(quote) A few days ago I discoverd something, and I need some input on how safe it is and if it does turn out to be safe, I sugest everyone to try it. It dosent have a name or anything, I just tried it one day and it was AMAZING!!!

Now I understand how stupid this is going to sound but please dont give me shit for it. I just need some info and if other people can try it and let me know if it was as awsome for u as it was for me, it would be nice. I had just smoked a bowl and dont ask me why, but I had the idea to temporarily stop the blood flow to my head to see what it felt like to almost pass out. Well I sat in a chair and leand forward so that i could find the jogular vein and pinched both sides shut on my neck untill my vision started to change(10-15 seconds). Kind of felt like I had stood up to fast exept I was siting down the entine time. Then i just let go and sat back and had one of the most amazing feelings of my life. I tried the same thing later while I was sober and got a similar but much more undesirable effect so I guess you have to be high for it to work.. I sometimes have small uncontrolable hand shakes while doing this.

I realise that there could be health isues if you do this and thats why I'm posting this, to see if anybody can help me out with posible heath problems this could cause. It realy is a great expirence and I encourage people to try it but do at your own risk because if you hold it too long youll just pass out. I Know that the sleeper hold does the same exact thing as this when executed properly and I dont think anybody has died from a sleeper hold.

Any input would be wonderfull.

(/quote)