Post Count Increaser

Wolfgang Braun

Oh man, drug assemblys were AWESOME.

I have a funny story about the DARE program, haha.

I was 11 at the time when we got the dare program, and by the time I was 11, I'd pretty much started my demon child phase. I'd already smoked pot a couple times, and I was smoking cigarettes and drinking fairly regularly. So imagine my suprise when I found out that I won the dare essay contest, hahaha. I pretty much wrote that I never wanted to do drugs, (Because drugs are bad, mmkay?). So when my class had to do the dare skit, I played a drug dealer trying to convince some kid to smoke a joint. Oh man, I wish I had that shit on tape, I rocked it so well.

(A funny side note, my dare officer ended up coming to my house a couple years later to arrest my brother, and he saw me on my porch smoking a cigarette [i was like, 13 at this point]. He gave me THE worst look of total disappointment. It was just so totally ironic.)

I still rock my dare shirt all the time.

Just say no? Dare? In the 60s they had Anti-Drug Progams for 5th and 6th graders with a 3' x 4' display with all kinds of Uppers,Downers,LSD,Hash,Pot,Pipes,Rolling papers... all in clear baggies and taped to the board,so after two days the free sample board was was pertty much empty and soon was replaced with photos of drugs!

Their slogan was If You Do Drugs You'll Never Get Anywhere In Life!! :lmao:

They were no Anti-Drug Programs in 7th-12th grades,my High School had a student smoking area that was 300' x 100' with ashtrays and the halls smelled of pot and beer to the point that we'd joke about getting a contact high just walking to class, as did most job sites,hell even Boeing was full of Reeking Redeyed Zombies until the mid 90s when the Drug Free Work Zone progam was started!

Isn't it ironic that Presidents Clinton,Bush,and Obama all used drugs and alcahol,so much for the Slogan!!! :crazy::brew:

1f413114cZZZZZZZZZ8aa7c3999f941c0152b.jpg

endback.gif

Edited by pc313

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(quote)One time me and my 2 friends came home baked as fuck. We though we could keep straight but we reeked of weed and my dads not an idiot. So my parents were talking to eachother and they started testing us kind of haha.

Mom - "So where were you guys?"

Me - "Up at andys"

Dad - "Why were you up there"

Me - "Just chillin with people"

Dad - "Who?"

Me - "Who what?"

Mom - "Who were you with"

Me - "I dont know what your talking about"

Dad - "Who were you with at andys?"

Me - "I wasn't even at andys I was at my friends house"

They were like oh ok, and left the room. It took me 5 seconds to remember that I lied to him about where I was and I was like oh shit. Later they came in and my mom who knows I smoke was yelling at me for coming home high. (my dad doesn't know I smoke).

I always get the quick glance at the eyes, or my parents walking towards me to smell my hair now. It's really annoying

(/quote)

(quote)

for new years eve, me and some friends were taking a road trip thats about 2 hours away. we left my house and smoked 2 joints and realized we werent going the right way so i had to call home and have my dad tell me which direction to go and i just remember talking about how i have no idea how i ended up getting lost because i had made the drive before.

then after i got on the right roads, we smoked another joint and finally got to the city we were looking for and i had to call my friend to see where to go. he started giving me directions and i completely zoned out and all i cought from his directions was kroger. i hung up the phone and said "guys this ones gonna be all me" i took all kinds of random roads and found kroger and my friend came to pick us up from there to go to the party where we smoked blunts all night and drank tequila.

we woke up the next morning all hungover so we all took a bunch of adderall and had a nice wake n bake. he drove us back to kroger and we left back towards my house. we smoked 3 joints on the way there and got lost again so i had to call my dad to get the same directions all over again.

that was probably the most fun road trip ive had in a while. (/quote)

fuckin awesome thread +rep.

The funniest thing that happened to me was me and about 3 friends had just finished smoking 2 crippie blunts and went inside. Of course my parents came home 10 minutes later and like 3 hours earlier than they said. My mom walks in and put her hand up to her mouth and acts like she's smoking a join and laughed and nodded at me. So i went up and said "no what makes you think that?" She said "you all seem freaked out and you all look asian." I started laughing so hard.

I talked to her later and she told me "I know you already got caught with (friends name), i don't care, i just thought it was funny." I go, "How'd you know that." she looks at me, laughs and goes, "You told me last week." I started laughing so hard i could barely stand. She had to know i was high at the time i told her and at the moment. It was great.

That's when I learned my parents are awesome.