CAGE MATCH--FAIRYWEATHER VS. FATTRASH

RuMR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"IN TO THIN AIR" and "THE CLIMB" are two books should be read in that order,I thought John Krakauer writing was great but he was just as much to blame in the out come in 96,And Anatoli Boukreev was a hero,not a out for his self solo climber witch was Krakauers style,John's whole thing was only the best of best should climb,and money shouldn't qualify you to be on the summit.

I read them both in that same order, and I concur with what you're saying. I thought JK was an ass for his characterization of AB and his opinions in general. I thought AB was the consummate hero, along with a couple of Sherpas, too.

Ya, i didn't want to call him a ass hole,but he was a dickhead for what he wrote,and most of it wasn't about his team,who fucked up and 3 died,Anatoli team only lost one!

I'm going up Adams today should be back Sat. Was going to do hood but it looks fucked up so maybe in 2 weeks if it gets better,norm

Edited by pc313