Hey 5K!!!1 It's Friday afternoon check-in time

sobo

It's 1600 hours...

Weapons: Torpedo #1 is in the tube, targeting sequence locked, awaiting command from the bridge...

Bridge: Match bearings and shoot! FIRE 1!!!

Weapons: #1 away, sir!

Pssssst! Ahhhhhhhhh... :brew:

Have you left work for your unplanned bivy on Stuart yet? :laf:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incoming EAM

1725 hours

Kapitän: Waffe Offizier! Load all tubes und prepare to fire a full spread!

Weapons: All tubes ready, mein Kapitän!

Kapitän: Match bearings and shoot! FIRE ALL TUBES!

Weapons: Sie sind weg!!!1

:brew: :brew: :brew: :brew:

Yeah, I'm leaving soon, too. After I finish this fourth one, I'm heading by the dry cleaners to pick up a load, then out for the evening. The wife and kids are outta town, so I'm bach'in' it this w/e. w00t w00t!!!1

Only one more day left, huh? Bummuh...

I am now officially on vacation for the next four weeks. I have been drinking rum and shall continue to drink rum until August 17 at midnight. I intend to drink rum in three states and two provinces.

I shall drink on the beaches, I shall drink on the landing grounds, I shall drink in the fields and in the streets, I shall drink in the hills; I shall never be sober, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving for rum or ice, then our liquor cabinet, beyond the seas, paid for by the government liquor store, would supply me , until, in God's good time, the vacation ends, and my hangover with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old liver.

Yeah, but I don't start till Tuesday and then the weekend after is labour day. So two four day weeks in a row to ease me in ain't too bad. I drank lots of gin and vodka and only a bit of rum as it was just too hot to drink rum. I only got to two states and one province, so I am a bit of an underachiever but I had fun.