MTN HARDWEAR SCHOELLER CONDUIT BIBS

Jarred_Jackman

These bibs have a complete Schoeller upper body, no cheezy straps over the shoulder, it's more like a tank top style upper than the strap style bibs. The waist and pant area are breathable mtn hrdwr Conduit, leg gaiters, inner protection material for resistance to crampon abrasion. The bibs are great, I've had them probably 3 years but haven't worn them more than probably 20 times. I started kayaking during the winter and don't climb/board nearly as much. They retailed for $400 I think. How's $200 sound? They're in great shape, threads are all intact, I didn't glissade on them, they have the rainbow style poop/pee zipper up from the leg over the butt and back down the other leg. Chest pocket, BOMBPROOF. Let me know asap (360823 6664) or they're going to eBay.

If you need a pic there's one in the gallery under my name jarredjackman.

take care

Edited by Jarred_Jackman

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about excluding the size. XL. I'm 6'4" and they are a little short, perfect to keep the bottoms out of the way of me heel, I hate shredding the bottoms of the pants by walking on them. They stay out of the way of crampons really well for me. The bibs shoulders aren't adjustable straps but more like a schoeller tank top style.

$200 and they're yours, just about ready to eBay them when I realized I had forgotten to include the size.

take care

Edited by Jarred_Jackman

• 1 month later...