WTB--inexpensive acoustic guitar

darstog

I work for the Outdoor Program at a school in the PNW. Our office recently lost its beater acoustic guitar (the playing of which--by students--added greatly to the ambiance of the office and to the culture many of our trips). I'm looking to replace this guitar but have an extremely limited budget. Do any of you have an old, beater acoustic that you'd be willing to part with for $30 or so? It doesn't need to have a case, new strings, etc. All that I care about is whether it's in good enough shape to hold a tune and to help students learn to play a little. Any takers? PM me. I'd be glad to pick it up in the PDX area...

Thanks!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work for the Outdoor Program at a school in the PNW. Our office recently lost its beater acoustic guitar (the playing of which--by students--added greatly to the ambiance of the office and to the culture many of our trips). I'm looking to replace this guitar but have an extremely limited budget. Do any of you have an old, beater acoustic that you'd be willing to part with for $30 or so? It doesn't need to have a case, new strings, etc. All that I care about is whether it's in good enough shape to hold a tune and to help students learn to play a little. Any takers? PM me. I'd be glad to pick it up in the PDX area...

Thanks!

I think I have one you can have as a donation thing N/C. I need to check.

If anyone else has one, bring it forward too and the kids can do duets! I'm having dinner over there Sunday, assuming I don't get sucked into a climbing black hole Sunday and miss the dinner (not uncommon) let me check then and I'll get back to ya.

What school is it?

Thanks, but $60 + any repairs + getting it from Redmond is a little out of the budget. I was hoping somebody would have an unused beater taking up space in the basement and I could give them a little $ for their time.

NP. I understand.

I will be in that area Sept 6-7 if that makes a diff.