Partner wanted for 5.12a/b multi-pitch FA

SuperSparky

It's clean, it's bolted, all the stations are in, and it's too dang hard for all the people I usually climb with. In fact, it's the hardest and most albatrossive thing I've attempted since first jangled a hex. Anyone want to hike up and climb the thing with me?

The project is really close; I'm done working individual pitches and I'd like to start at the bottom and put the whole thing to bed. Cool/cloudy midweek days ideal, but I'm pretty flexible as long as I have a strong partner and know it won't be a furnace up there.

You: sport/TR 5.11+ or harder, trad at least 5.10, able to send magic calming forces up, down, and sideways through skinny nylon. Don't worry, you'll get some stellar leads in, including one or two FFA pitches if you have them in you, but damnit damnit damnit I want the pitch 4 undercling bad.

The climb mostly sustained 5.11 sport, with a trad 5.12a/b crux and a scattering of 11d/12a moves (calibrated on the Squamish scale) along the way. It threads the line of least resistance on a previously unclimbed wall a day trip from Seattle.

Please phone me at 206-930-8358 if you're interested, or PM, since I just figured out how that works. I'm also interested in getting back into Index mode as well.

-Eric

Edited by SuperSparky

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic