For Sale Bike Stuff (fork, armor, parts)

ken4ord

Alright getting rid of some shit kicking around, I am posting this other places too, but I thought I would put it here too. Most of the stuff is well used and needs work, I just don't have the time to deal with it so I bought new. Email me at ken4ord at yahoo dot com if interested or more info.

* Hayes hyrdraulic brakes, front and rear, 8 inch rotors, sort of beat, needs bleeding, pads and new seals, but can't get hydros any cheaper $40.

* Boxxer 02, was ridden hard for 2 seasons, in storage the rest of the time, slight scratch on one stanction, comes with light and med springs $60.

* Ritchey carbon road seat post, extremely light and beautiful, bought it new and used it one ride, the post was too short, diameter 27.2, great deal at $60.

* Progressive rear suspension, need to be overhauled, was a great rear suspension on my Bullit, $20.

*Club Roost Go Fast XC riser bars, used only a few times, 7 degree bend, $15.

* Night Sun - Night Pro helmet mounted lighting system, 10w halogen, currently 1.5 hour burn time normally 3 hour burn time, needs new battery pack, was going to rebuild, but bought new one instead, $20.

* BLT dual bar mount lighting system, 6w and 15w halogen lights, current burn time 2-2.5 hours normally 3-3.5 hour burn time, waterbottle battery pack, was going to rebuild, but bought new one instead, $40.

* Azonic body armor jacket mess with hard plastic plates, Azonic knee and shins pads neoprene with hard plastic, $15 for both.

....more to come I think I still have a bit in my storage unit that I am trying to clear out.

Edited by ken4ord

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic