STROH's

akhalteke

I didn't even find out about it until a year ago. Jesus, you guys are fucking all up into this Eastern bullshit aren't you.

You need to go to a good baptist church and get that shit beat out of you. God damned heathens.

I got shot twice. Was that Karma too?

If so, Karma is a bitch! That cunt couldn't take me down if she was waving a husqvaurna.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even find out about it until a year ago. Jesus, you guys are fucking all up into this Eastern bullshit aren't you.

You need to go to a good baptist church and get that shit beat out of you. God damned heathens.

If so, Karma is a bitch! That cunt couldn't take me down if she was waving a husqvaurna.

no dude. I'm saying that prole was gloating that you got hurt. he better hope he doesn't have an accident. bad karma

no dude. I'm saying that prole was gloating that you got hurt. he better hope he doesn't have an accident. bad karma

Shit, you're right! What should I do to bring my karma back into cosmic alignment with good? Oh, I know: I'll join the fucking army! :crosseye:

Shit, you're right! What should I do to bring my karma back into cosmic alignment with good? Oh, I know: I'll join the fucking army! :crosseye:

I don't think you can keep from telling.

Layton, you are cool though. Thanks for the cigarette after I got all fucked up at Index like 5 years ago. I needed it. Turns out I broke my collarbone that day.

whatever faggot brain, the other faggot lives in utah where 3.2 is a plenty ya frickin butt muncher.

Layton, you are cool though. Thanks for the cigarette after I got all fucked up at Index like 5 years ago. I needed it. Turns out I broke my collarbone that day.

whatever faggot brain, the other faggot lives in utah where 3.2 is a plenty ya frickin butt muncher.

faggot brain? are you seriously gonna come after me with that? please cunt rag. I am fucking hammered and I even know that is fucking lame as hell.