• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
MREYES

North Face MET5 Jacket-Large $349

New - never worn, used as demo only! First in a series of Intelligent Garment Technologies from The North Face. The MET5 uses technology to maintain body temperature with lightweight energy cells to power conductive fibers inside the jacket. Jacket comes with all hardware: control unit, 2-rechargeable lithium batteries and recharging cord. Registration and all paperwork included. Retail $500, yours $349.

YOU KNOW THIS COAT SEEMS PRETTY STUPID, CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT IF YOU KEEP MOVING AND ARE FAT LIKE MYSELF, AN BATTERY POWERED COAT WOULD PROBABLY PUT ME INTO HYPERTHERMEA.....

THEN AGAIN WHAT DO I KNOW.....I AM FROM TACOMA AND CANNOT BELAY......

You know I've been using one for about a year now, and It works great for the slog up to the top of mt. Si or Tiger mountain in my plastics.