Colin Haley Show: BCGear Eugene, 4/25

bcgear

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's on the calendar. I am so there and bringing Thing 1 and Thing 2. I will be there early to claim a chair...

xoxoxoxo

muffin

p.s. I think i have the right day this time so i don't miss it!! ;)

Colin,

Any possibility of doing a slideshow in Vancouver, BC, up here on the other side of the border? It's not very far from Seattle. I'm sure there would be tons of people who'd love to see the show!

And certainly the local mountaineering org (BC Mountaineering Club - BCMC), or the local Alpine Club of Canada chapter could probably cover your travel, etc. costs for a day or two as a public service event to the climbing community! Would you be interested? I could ask around to see if I could scrounge up basic travel/food/accommodation expenses, since it would probably entail an overnight stay.

I'm sure there others here who are AAC or BCMC folks who'd be interested and who might be able to help? Like Don Serl (AAC)?

Edited by Jud

This show was fantastic. Coin was a pleasure to be around, humble and funny as always. If i wasn't old enough to be his momma I would have been hunting Colin. He is a total Cutie Pie for any one who cares. The pictures were beyond amazing and his story was real and true, riveting. all in all a well spent evening surround by a topic and people i really adore.

thanks to Mike S. Jen and Nick form BCG (some day you all are going to have to come up for a job for me at these things). The food was great and the beer and wine were AWSOME!!! Cody and Jenifer and Chris F. It was good to see you all. And a special thanks to Colin. One of these days it will be my pleasure to buy you a beer!

xooxoxox

muffin