REI Kilo Expedition -20 Sleeping Bag

Pretzel-Boy

I have a -20 sleeping bag for sale. It is an REI Kilo Expedition. I uploaded several pics, but this is my first time at this site, so I do not know how the photos work (hope the readers do).

This bag retails for $370.00 plus tax (so $400.00).

I'm asking $220.00 for it and that price is firm. Interested parties can contact me at "listfwlist" at gmail.

It's a regular length with a right hand zipper.

It comes with a compression sack and a storage bag.

This bag is in great shape. It looks like it was only used on one trip. There is no sign of wear. This item has REI's traditional "X" marks (one on the side and one on the foot). These marks are a couple inches big in size. THey just mean the item is being purchased "used" so REI will not take it for refund or exchange. THere in no defect in this bag.

I can meet easily in Federal Way or the University District.

Here are the specs:

Specification Description

Comfort rating -20 degrees Fahrenheit

Comfort rating - celsius -29 degrees Celsius

Average weight 3 lbs. 12 oz.

Average weight - metric 1.70 kilograms

Shell Nylon

Fill Bottom:700/top: 800-fill goose down

Lining Polyester taffeta

Fits up to 6 feet

Shoulder girth 64 inches

Hip girth 60 inches

Stuff sack size 9 x 21 inches

Shape Mummy

Edited by Pretzel-Boy

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah...yes...a fellow gear-garage shopper! The "X" marks actually mean "used." Having said that, yes, some used gear is returned because they have been scratched and dented, but some used gear is returned for other reasons....like "didn't like fit" or "jacket didn't breath enough" or in the case of this bag..."too cold." This bag is in primo shape. The norm for gear in primo shape is REI marks it down to just under 50% off. True, sometimes you really score and find something for way cheap, but those items usually have something wrong with them. I got this item for a little under the 50% price.

Anyway...bottom line...anyone who's looking for a subzero bag will find a deal in this bag at the $220.00 that I am asking. The thing in virtually new.

Thanks for the reply!

• 2 weeks later...