Vantage misplaced camera

Draagun1

March 2 08 Sunshine wall.Camera turned up missing off of ledge on the wall with Air guitar route.Hope it mistakenly got placed in someones pack on accident.Hope to see it again.

Red Rock pics and some climbing video at the Edgeworks gym.Black case.

Edited by Draagun1

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I mistakenly left a camera at Vantage a few years back and then found a note at the parking lot a couple of weeks later. After retrieving the camera from the finder, it turned out to have some moon and topless shots on it from anonymous donors. Hope you get your camera back and if you do be sure to see if there are any new shots. Climbers can be mischievous!

I mistakenly left a camera at Vantage a few years back and then found a note at the parking lot a couple of weeks later. After retrieving the camera from the finder, it turned out to have some moon and topless shots on it from anonymous donors. Hope you get your camera back and if you do be sure to see if there are any new shots.

Note to self: "lose" camera at Vantage next trip... :whistle:

Good luck on it's happy return, Steve! :wave:

Heck if people want to put some topless shots up I'll give em my E-mail

Thanks Sherri and Matt

If they go through the videos they'll find a crude start to a sword form done with a 2 foot chunk of pvc pipe since my living room isn't that high.Crude and embarrassing but I gotta practice.