Anyone ever lost a kid before?

RuMR

rumr--pick a lodge or other place as a meeting place. if your kid gets lost have them go there and wait. if they can't find it have them find a resort employee to direct them there. as long as they know the name of the official meeting place, someone can help them. this helps reduce the amount of time everyone is running around looking for each other!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the kind of talk when parents do the talking and kids do the listening?

in my house that's the kind of talk when the parent does the talking and the kid does the eye rolling :laf:

No...that is the conversation that the wife directs towards the husband...

"Dear, we need to talk..."

My kids are older now and we use cell phones, which gives them a lot longer leash, but when they were little and we did things like bumbershoot we aways reminded them of a couple of things. Don't go off with strangers that said they knew us, and if you need help look for a cop, and if you can't find one ask a mom with kids. Never had to test it but they made it this far. On the other hand I took the 15 yo practice driving on the freeway last night and it definitely made me queasy. So you have that to look forward to!