Centralia flooding

sobo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, fuck you assholes. This thread is about worrying about ME, not a continuation of this ugly little FW/Tvash bawl & brawl, with the assorted hangers on and peanut gallery personnel.

Happy to hear that you're all right, OW. Seriously.

But by your own admission, we longer need to concern oursleves with your safety or situation. So let the bawl and brawl spray onward. As Kev the Bone would posit, this is Spray, after all. :)

Glad that you're OK. :tup:

Thanks for the concern Sobo, but my place is reasonably flood proof, though there's some cool (i.e. non-threatening) flooding all around. I've got a number of friends west of Centralia who didn't fare so well. They'll know in a day or two if their vehicles are salvagable, and the house got hit right up to the floorboards, but not beyond, so they don't have a house full of silt to clean up.

I love the over the top weather and I'm fond of a little flood gawking too.

My sympathies to your friends. I hope the best for their property, and if they suffer losses, that those insurance assholes pay up. Sending good thoughts to your friends.