Hike or something Sunday? Mine exploring?

OlympicMtnBoy

The weather sucks most everywhere and the doc says I should ease back into using my shoulder, so I guess it's time for a "training hike". Or maybe exploring a mine or something since then you'll be wet either way and I know a couple I want to check out. I'm up for either sat or sunday (possibly both), have a car, am in the Fremont (Seattle) area, etc. Anyone else just need to get outside?

I'm headed to dinner and movies soon, but PM me your phone number and I'll call when I get home (give me a "don't call after" time). I'll even put an extra beer in my pack for you.

- OMB

Edited by OlympicMtnBoy

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there... three of us are going to hike up to Snow Lake from the Alpental Parking lot. We should be there by 1:15-1:25pm, meet us there if you want to go. Late start this morning, too many drinks last night. As we were departing Seattle, after too much Korean food and lots of wine, we decided we were going to hike up and get some turns on Rainier today. Leave town bright and early this morning... I woke up at 9ish.... feeling lazy, a few cups of coffee later we are finally getting motivated to do something.