Cleaning out the garage of all kinds of stuff...

southernmtguide

Rain or shine! Parking Lot Sale..Lots of stuff...OK, I need to clean out the garage to get the wifes car in for the winter. All kinds of outdoor gear and sporting goods for sale. Skis, Boots, Hockey Gear, Skates, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Climbing Gear both new and used, Ropes, Mountain Khakis pants, Mad Rock SHoes, Ice boots, crampons, screws, racks, biners, Outdoor Research Jackets, Packs, Fleece, Bivy Bags, Black Diamond, Ice Axes and Tools, Baseball, Kelty Tents, North Face Tents, all kinds of stuff.

I have been in the outdoor industry for over 20 years and have accumulated way too much stuff..

All of the new stuff are photo samples and are barely used. All kinds of other stuff that we have either updated, or just have more than one of.

Guidebooks, magazines, posters, stickers....over 20 years of accumulated stuff needs to go...no reasonable offers refused...

Friday Oct 12th- 12-5

Saturday Oct 13th 8-4

Sunday Oct 14th 8-12

This is being held in the parking lot of 7406 East Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley WA. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email; southernmtguide@earthlink.net

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days