• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
sean_beanntan

hummingbird sleeping bag , mammuth, thermorest

featheredfriends hummingbird sleeping bag for sale. asking $160 retails $334. Excellent condition.

http://www.featheredfriends.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productId=2&CatId=1&ProductName=Hummingbird

Pair of Medium Mammuth Champs, slight tear in one leg (crampon)

$40, can email pic if request

Thermorest 3/4 light $30 great deal, excellent condition.

shipping costs not included, or pick up in Portland

Edited by sean_beanntan

The only size charts I find for the Mammut Champs are waist/inseam - no "medium"...any idea what yours are?

Edited by jfs1978

Sorry about the lack of size data on the Champ pants. They are a medium mammuth 46 I think. They fit me at 30 waist 32 inseam although they might also fit a 31/33 or close combo. I can post a pic of the tear tomorrow but its approx 1cm long. Mammuth recommend just leaving the tear alone rather than using seam grip to repair. Although you could simply patch it.

On the hummingbird bag, its a dryloft outer.

Hope this helps

How many times did you use the sleeping bag? Do you have pics of the tear in the pants? What model is the thermarest? Prolite 3, etc.

I posted a pic of the pants in the for sale section of the gallery. Someday i will figure a way to add it to the post. I will throw in a pair of mammut suspenders if I can find them.

the thermorest is the model before the prolite 3 and 4 series ie without the dimple pattern. No patches and in excellent condition. comes with a granite gear stuff sack.

the sleeping bag is about 3 years old and has been used as a light weight bivy bag.

if you not happy with the buy, just return it asap for money back minus the shipping.