CC.com T-shirts

olyclimber

We are thinking of putting together a nice cc.com t-shirt design and printing some up and making them available for purchase and as schwag for contests, etc. These would be of better quality than the usual CafePresse variety...we would get them printed up locally on a decent t-shirt.

I'm either going to put together a design contest (from which we'll either have a vote or our moderators and admins will select from) or if someone out there is a designer maybe they can just put something together for us...I'm not sure which option we're going to go with yet.

I know tons of you would love to have a T-shirt with this on the front:

43422humor.jpg

that says "WHAT DO YOU POST AS????11?" on the back, but I think we can probably do better. So if you're an artist or designer, let me know....otherwise look for the contest announcement in the coming weeks.

What the heck is that pic??

Any new rock climbing techniques?? Share Share

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck is that pic??

Clearly, you're very new here. Do a search on this site for any of the following (in no particular order):

horsecock

Chaps

Annabelle Bond

Enumclaw horse farm/beastiality

goatse

uncage the soul

Dan H o w i t t

Mounties

There are a bazillion other terms represented in that pic, gathered through 7 years of cc.com-ness, but I think that with the above list, you'll soon get the idea and come right up to speed with us here.

Oh, and welcome to our own little version of hell.

Edited by sobo