FS: Wild Country Friends

sillybunt

I have the following Wild Country solid shaft friends in good used condition: 1, 2, 2-1/2, 2-1/2 and 3. All trigger wires are intact and unfrayed. I have two spare triggers. Also I have a titanium Russian knock off in size 2.

You can have the whole set for $ 125. I'm in Calgary Alberta, you pay for shipping.

Thanks,

Dave

WC_Cams.jpg

email me at: dfield"at"eba"dot"ca

Edited by sillybunt

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have gotten a smokin deal in 1983, IIRC they were rarely had for less than $45 -50 apiece. Even now with all the other manufacturers that's about what cams are going for new. I think $20 apiece is a good price to ask but feel free to make me an offer if you're interested.

These are great cams.

------

I did buy some of the new version of WC forged friends about 2 years ago for retail price of $29 though with no tax or shipping. And I seem to remember the 80's REI catalogs had em for in the 20s?

---------

Anyways these are solid units and the triggers are nice to have extras of.

Too bad you can't time travel back to 1983 and take advantage of deals on gear! If I recall correctly, cams have been fairly constant in price since their introduction in the early 80s at $40 or more with the exception of TCUs that were around $35.