George W.

kevbone

Yeah, but meanwhile the Dems have exposed themeselves for the losers that they are, and the press has shown its willingness to do the government's bidding and bury important information that may be contrary to the spin of the day.

Sure we blame Bush. It was HIS war (with a little help from his friends). But the credibility of our government and a big piece of everying the US stands for has taken a big hit.

Carter was right.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but meanwhile the Dems have exposed themeselves for the losers that they are, and the press has shown its willingness to do the government's bidding and bury important information that may be contrary to the spin of the day.

Sure we blame Bush. It was HIS war (with a little help from his friends). But the credibility of our government and a big piece of everying the US stands for has taken a big hit.

Carter was right.

Which is why guys like Michael Bloomberg are seriously thinking of an independent presidential bid. I'd say disatisfaction with both parties is higher now than it was when Ross Perot give it a go.

Duh, that resolution was based on the flawed information that Bush gave to congress. Had that information been factual, the vote would have been different.

That's crap. Anybody who was even remotely paying attention, and who bothered to read even the stories in mainstream media all the way through to the extensions on page ten, KNEW the justifications for the war were B.S. Specifically, it was public and clear that (1) we had Iraq surrounded and Saddam posed no current threat to anybody, (2) if he had any weapons program at all, which the inspectors who actually had been on the ground said he did not, it was weak at best, (3) Iraq had no connection with Al Queda, (4) there was no attempt to purchase Uranium in Africa, etc. etc.

The vote mostly went as it did not because our representatives in Washington were fooled, but because they didn't dare say what they knew to be true: the case for the war was all lies from the get-go. That authorization wasn't justified even if you thought Saddam was a bad guy we'd have to deal with sooner or later, which some of them may have thought. The authorization was granted because they were afraid to be called "weak on defense."

More crap

Carter was right.

Carter was and is an idiot. He hoping someone might take his place as the worse president ever.

What's your theory Seahawks? Why did all those Democrats back the president?

Becuase they also beleived there was threat. None of our allies would do anything because everyone of them was in Bed with Iraq via Oil for food program or selling arms to them. There motive were econimically motivated. Hell the world thought he was building a bomb, check the resolutions. So don't give me this bunch a bullshit that the wool was pulled over everyone in the worlds eyes. Those are Dem fog glasses.

What's your theory Seahawks? Why did all those Democrats back the president?

Becuase they also beleived there was threat. None of our allies would do anything because everyone of them was in Bed with Iraq via Oil for food program or selling arms to them. There motive were econimically motivated. Hell the world thought he was building a bomb, check the resolutions. So don't give me this bunch a bullshit that the wool was pulled over everyone in the worlds eyes. Those are Dem fog glasses.

Pfft we were making plent of money off of Iraq too, I think. Some segments of our country continue to make even more money off of Iraq, while the government continues to hemorrage money.

Seriously, Hawks. Only a retard or somebody who was not paying attention thought he posed a threat AT THAT TIME. And that is not any Democratic supported spin: I have every bit as much, and actually maybe even more contempt for the Democrats who voted to authorize the use of force as I have for the Republicans.

Seriously, Hawks. Only a retard or somebody who was not paying attention thought he posed a threat AT THAT TIME. And that is not any Democratic supported spin: I have every bit as much, and actually maybe even more contempt for the Democrats who voted to authorize the use of force as I have for the Republicans.

guess the whole world (except some arab countries) are retards then. Show how smart you actually are. Do you read?

I do read, and I read where our allies were saying they thought we had time to continue inspections. Remember how all the right wingers were saying this was "appeasement" as in Chamberlain? Remember our president saying the nay-sayers were "old Europe?"

And what is this "the whole world?" anyway? The "coalition of the willing" had a pretty short list of members - even counting those who we bullied into it.

Friday, October 11, 2002 Posted: 12:35 PM EDT (1635 GMT)

hmm. wonder why we and the world voted for it. Thats is Dr. Evil engineered it all when you say he can't run a backyard clinic. F'ing stupid.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions.

Edited by Seahawks

Seahawks...STFU

That all you can say because you know it is true, typical response from the non thought out response of the left.

Dude… you can’t sit there and tell me you actually think George W is a good president. He is a liar and will most likely go to jail after his term for war profiteering and misleading the country. And what really is scary is people like you who voted for him in the first place. Holy crap….what were you thinking?

Seahawks...STFU

That all you can say because you know it is true, typical response from the non thought out response of the left.

Dude… you can’t sit there and tell me you actually think George W is a good president. He is a liar and will most likely go to jail after his term for war profiteering and misleading the country. And what really is scary is people like you who voted for him in the first place. Holy crap….what were you thinking?

That right there is why you nut job dems loose. Jail. Come on. Hopefully your joking. Otherwise I do feel sorry for you. The world did feel like he was doing it. France was secretly selling weapons as with Russia. They also were reaping the benifits of the oil - food program. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why the wanted to wait. Hell Iraq owed Russia billions.