SO PSYCHED!!!!!

EWolfe

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am amking my first trip to Indian Creek next weekend.

My climbing partner? The guidebook author, David Bloom.

Stoked!!!!!!!

Right on. Make sure you do the classics....wait. Every climb there is classic. I have done, maybe 80 or 90 climbs there and maybe one of them was 4 star instead of 5.

Have a blast.

I have done, maybe 80 or 90 climbs there and maybe one of them was 4 star instead of 5.

Where is Chestbeater when we need him?

Steven, considering there are close to 3 thousand known climbs and another 3 thousand climbs yet to be climbed there. I would say climbing 90 of them would be very far from bragging.

On the other hand, sounds like you are jealous. Its ok….I forgive you.

Hey seahawk….didnt you give me crap a while ago about reusing the same pic over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Well……right back at ya.

Hey seahawk….didnt you give me crap a while ago about reusing the same pic over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Well……right back at ya.

Well Carrot Top is such a fairy that it funnier than hell he is sitting with Seagal who is a puss.