Red Rocks and J-Tree Partner Wanted.

Rob Smith

My name is Rob Smith. I am looking for a partner to climb in Red Rocks, J-Tree and or Indian Creek from March 1st to 20th. I have lots of Rock, Ice and Alpine Climbing experience. I lead up to 5.10b trad and sport. I follow up to Mid 5.11. I am interested in long routes as well cragging. I have a car and a rack. Please contact me at robsmithers16@yahoo.com or (406) 396-9191. I plan on leaving from the Seattle Area by March 1st.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be in Red Rocks from the 12th to the 23rd at least. I will be camping in the campground. I cant make any solid plans for partners right now, but come find me and I am sure I will have some free days. I drive a green ford Ranger with a white cap on the back and Washington plates. Hope we can hook up. Anyone else going to be in Red Rocks during this time needing a partner let me know. Just come find my truck in the evenings.

Alasdair

I will be at Red Rocks from the 11th to the 19th (possibly a few days at Jtree in the middle). We may have odd numbers some days. I'll be sure to come by and say hi either way. :brew:

Friendly Canadians.

Edited by tlinn