NFL SuperBowl

Dechristo

Who has a dog in this fight?

Chicago Bears Thomas Jones attends during a news conference at the Convention center in Miami Beach, Florida January 29, 2007. The Bears face the Indianapolis Colts in the Super Bowl on February 4 in Miami.

pixlog2007013018.jpg

I'm hopin' there're some entertaining ads. Liked the one a few years ago that depicted a hospital ER attending to a man who had "money comin' out the wazoo".

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be watching, but I can't help feeling like Seattle should be in there. The only thing I don't like about the Super Bowl is that it turns into this social event in our neighborhood. We have a party at our neighbors....kids running around, women catching up on gossip, then finally paying attention when those "clever" commercials come on (as if that's the attraction). I look around the house and think, "Who's watching the damn game?" Maybe Pink is right...too much hype. I think I like the play-off games better.

The only thing I don't like about the Super Bowl is that it turns into this social event in our neighborhood.

KeeeRYST, I hate it when that happens too. Damn social events, damn community, damn fun.

If you're a football fan, there's lots of things to hate about the superbowl. The championship games are usually better, and more meaningful to the fans because they're not played at a neutral venue. The half-time is WAY too long, and the commercial breaks are even longer than the regular season. But I don't see how people getting together to have a good time is worth criticism.

A whole bunch of guys wearing tights! Slamming into each other....I dont think so.

Maybe you can go to the Opera with your wife and watch them in tights!!!!!

Superbowl is good. Onlything better would be is if Hawks were in it.

You must like men in tights! E Rock too! Maybe you both can get together and slam each other on Sunday? Don’t forget to wear your tights!!!

The only thing I don't like about the Super Bowl is that it turns into this social event in our neighborhood.

KeeeRYST, I hate it when that happens too. Damn social events, damn community, damn fun.

If you're a football fan, there's lots of things to hate about the superbowl. The championship games are usually better, and more meaningful to the fans because they're not played at a neutral venue. The half-time is WAY too long, and the commercial breaks are even longer than the regular season. But I don't see how people getting together to have a good time is worth criticism.

Nothin' wrong with a little get-together...I like my neighbors real good! Just watch the damn game.