climbing partners needed

bivchad

So, about a year ago I moved back to the Seattle area......I have climbed Baker, Rainier, Maude and others in the last year. I am 25, have been climbing for about 10 years though I want to be much farther along. I am experienced on rock and ice and am comfortable leading up many moderate (low to mid-class) climbs plus glacier travel. Anyone with similar or better experience that needs someone (or knows of a better way to meet people) to go climbing with on the weekends and holidays, hit me up! I have a vehicle and of course gear. I'm also looking to make Wrangell-St. Elias Nat. Park in the near future. And I also mt. bike and kayak!! Too really be specific, in 2007 i would like to complete Ptarmigan Ridge-Rainier, Shuksan's North Face, Forbidden Peaks ridges, Index routes, any ice I can find this winter and the Ski to Sea race!!! I'll be gone these next two weekends but will be available Feb. 9th-11th!

chad_t_beeman@yahoo.com

Edited by bivouacjack

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Hey Chad, Nick from Sno Pass yesterday. Hope ya had a fun day out yesterday. I lied...My screen name is NickStrait not Nstrait. E-mail addy is Nstrait@hotmail.com tho. Sounds like we've either done or had our eyes on some of the same routes. Maybe hit a trip to Lilloet or something while the ice is still in. Jonesin' to get out in the hills a lot more.....Used to be half-ass good....lately just half-assed!!! I'll be out of town until the 1st of Feb. Hit me up sometime and we'll see if we can't get up some shit.

Nick Strait

cell 425-260-8229

Nstrait@hotmail.com