Washington/Squamish Partner 8/26-9/15

triggerhappy

I'm moving out to Seattle for grad school this fall and decided to plan in some climbing time before classes start. I've got about three weeks to play and need a partner. So much in washington has me drooling coming from the flat wasteland that is minnesota, but I'd especially like to get out to darrington, washington pass, and other alpine stuff. If people are just free for a day or two at leavenworth or something, that would be cool too. I'd also like to fit in a longer trip up to squamish, say 5 to 10 days. I lead about 5.9 on gear, 5.10 on bolts, and will follow just about anything. If any of this sounds like fun to you, give me a PM.

-Michael

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Michael, Welcome to Seattle! I live here, and plan to go up to Squamish the first 3 weekends in September and may be looking for a partner (have a potential partner but not confirmed yet). I've only got those weekends though, so not exactly a stretch of 5 or 10 consecutive days. Let me know if you end up looking for a partner those weekends and good luck with your move!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Anytime for me for Squamish... I mean any WE in August and September...

I'm living in Seattle (Bellevue)...

We can meet at the gyms or one of the exits...

I'm going to VW Redmond tonight and to SG tomorrow... if you are interested... pm or reply...

Bye,

Olivier