Chaco lost near Lower Castle Rock

Alpinfox

Men's size 9ish Chaco with red webbing. Just the right one. Last seen tumbling off ledge below Jello Tower. Probably ended up somewhere climber's right and below "The Fault" route on Lower Castle. Possibly could have been swallowed whole by the rattlesnake I found during my search for the lost sandal.

If you find it, let me know.

alpinfox at yahoo dot com.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 views and no one has found my Chaco yet!?!? WTF!?

If you guys would spend that much time thrashing around in the bushes at the base of Castle Rock and fighting with rattlesnakes, I'd have a complete pair of sandals by now.

Shit!

I was going to volunteer to go look for it for you until I read the part about that man-eating reptilian beast you encountered. I can, however, offer you a pair of climbing slippers I found bouldering if noone claims them.

Forget what I said about the ferocious reptile. It's perfectly safe down there. Carry on with your search.

What flavor are the slippers?

I wuz just there on Sunday, around 11 am...eating cherries and walked up to the fault area...didn't see your shoe or your little friend. I tell the wife the place is covered with snakes and littered with lost gear...but can I find either to prove to her NOOOOOOOO cry.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...