Closet cleaning time...

Jake_Gano

Five Ten ‘Coyote’ rock shoes, size 11.5. Only slightly used, basically in new shape. These are a nice, medium-soft, all around shoe that edge pretty well. They lace all the way to the toe, so they can accommodate many different foot widths. I like the fit and I have super-narrow feet. They climb pretty well and are very comfortable. The only reason I am getting rid of them is I don’t think I need for sets of shoes, and I prefer shoes just a little stiffer. I think I paid $70; $40 would take them.

Five Ten ‘Escalante’ rock shoes, size 11.5. These are also in pretty good shape. They’re a softer shoe, and very comfortable. The toe box is just too big for me, and I don’t boulder or do steep sport routes very often, so they haven’t seen much use. They’re $130 new, or $55 from me.

REI goretex coat, men’s Medium or Large (no tag), blue. It has pit zips and a zip on/zip off hood, and a three ply shell. I don’t need it anymore and would like to just get it out of my closet. $10, or free if you pick it up in Moscow.

TNF heavyweight fleece. I think the model is ‘Polar Sun.’ Men’s XL. Black. Pit zips, shoulder/elbow patches, four pockets. Older but still in ok shape. Just another thing I don’t need or use that often. $20

Seirra Designs ‘Clip Flashlight’ Tent. I got this for free, thinking that I would replace the poles myself and have a nice three-season backpacking tent. But I haven’t replaced the poles, and probably won’t, so if you want to get it some you would have a light (3.5 lb?), two person, three season tent. $20, or free if you want to pick it up in Moscow.

Integral Designs ‘Baltura’ coat. Custom cut but fits like a men’s L or maybe XL. A very high quality coat with pit zips and reinforced shoulders. The hood is probably the nicest I have ever seen. It’s blue with red shoulders and elbows. Three ply gtx. $100. It was ~$300 new.

Buyer pays shipping from Moscow, ID. I would trade for a set of grivel evolution picks, if they are basically new and haven’t been filed or abused, and set of old-school BD twist leashes or something similar, or one of those feather-light hardshells, Men’s L (Marmot precip or similar).

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake:

Is the tent really gone already? I've been totin' that same model around for about 20 years now, and wouldn't mind having an identical back-up.

Are the BD twist leashes you seek the purple "tie-on" style with the webbing "bite-tab" mechanism to tighten them up? I have a pair on an old set (my spares) of Hummingbirds, if that SD tent isn't really gone yet...

Zach:

You still have the poles?