JPFreek Online Adventure Magazine!!!

JPFreek1

Howdy everyone!

I'm brand-new to the forum and I'm excited to a part of a community excited about climbing and adventure as I am. With that said, I'm proud to announce the release of a new adventure publication entitled JPFreek.

JPFreek is a free, bi-monthly publication that celebrates the adventure lifestyles of Jeep owners and Jeep enthusiasts. Each issue will be packed with various adventure stories related to climbing, mountaineering, cycling, off-roading, music, and of course...Jeeps! I encourage each of you to visit our website, http://www.jpfreek.com where you can download the latest issue, join our permanent mailing list, submit ideas and photos for stories, and even purchase JPFreek decals. Also, we would be grateful if you would please spread the word to all your friends about JPFreek, as well as to anyone who may be interested in advertising in our publication.

Thanks to all of you for your support!

Regards,

Frank Ledwell

Executive Editor

JPFreek Publications

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey buddy! If you're so excited, maybe you should actually contribute something useful here instead of this here spam. wave.gif

Also, please specify how grateful you would be if we "spread the word". Are we talking "happy ending" or just a clammy handshake?