190cm Karhu Jaks & NNN BC boots & skis

Eli3

190 cm karhu jaks (127-97-117) with black bases (2004 model). Mounted once for VP-IIs, topsheets are a bit scratched (this model had a easily scratchable topsheet). Bases are in good conditions - skied about 5 days, a few superficial scratches. $200+shipping.

NNN boots - alpina, thinsulate insulated. A few years old, but very lightly used, size 13. Track Bushwacker skis, 190 cm, 85-70-80 with rotefella NNN BC bindings. Have been well used, however are in excellent condition. Skis+bindings $75, boots $25. Have long swix poles with powder baskets - buy skis & boots, and i'll throw them in.

All negotiable - make me an offer!

Edited by Eli3

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eli,

I might be interested in these skiis and bindings and poles. It has been a long time since I x-c skied, so I am not sure if the size is right for me. I weigh about 180 pounds, and I'd like to try out the unused access roads on the hills behind my house, and maybe some of the hiking trails on the ridge.

Problem is, I am in Japan now, and won't visit the Seattle area until April 28, returning around May 5. I just can't find any x-c skiis here in this part of Japan, so I want to bring a pair or two back with me (one pair for me, one pair for one of my daughters).

What do you think, is 190 cm about right for me? The boots would be too large, as I am probably about a size 10-11.

Jon

The NNN BC boots run about an average 13 US street shoe size. As for the NNN skis, they are pretty easy to handle and since they are primarily for touring on mild terrain, length doesn't matter all of that much. I weigh about 200lbs, but i've had friends use them who are ~160, and they worked well.