Bouldering Wall

ken4ord

Crack crankin' snaf.gif

Alright fewls, I need some suggestion on adding a crack. So I have heard a few of you spew about adjustable cracks. So you got any pictures to share or ideas? I found a place for 2x8's, so I was thinking of getting a few and adding some crack to the side of my wall to vary my workouts a bit. I don't want it on the main part of the wall, they seem sort of useless there and it is hard to make them deep enough.

BTW I have yet to get bored with the wall. I thought I would but still constantly coming up with new problems. I just wish someone was around to push me, All the other guys that show up are starting to catch up, but I am the one who set all the problems. That makes it difficult to focus on my weakness.

Right now I am at 110 holds and when I go back to Seattle I am going to buy more and boat load of footies. I have been taping routes cause half of the time we are out there until 8pm or so and gets dark around 6:30. Any suggestions on crack will be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 years later...