SEATTLE PUB CLUB 12/13

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna throw out a random idea for next week, the Buckaroo Tavern. It used to be one of the smokiest taverns in Seattle. It has a long history with nicotine stained walls to prove it. In fact, it's probably right up there on the skanky factor with the Alki. Anyway, $0.25 pool, a nice selection of micros on tap, a stroll downt he hill from Dave's place, Paseo's next door for after work dinner and... (drumroll please) Clean Taps, who'da thunk shocked.gif

What about crazy_t's idea, the Beveridge Place Pub? Ever heard of it, Toast?

where the hell is the buckaroo?? I'm not gonna lie...being from Enumclaw and all...it kinda sounds like my kinda place!!

What time? I have my company "holiday" party tomorrow evening...but I'm pretty sure once I bum all the drink tickets off of my collegues I'll be outta there pretty early!!

where the hell is the buckaroo?? I'm not gonna lie...being from Enumclaw and all...it kinda sounds like my kinda place!!

What time? I have my company "holiday" party tomorrow evening...but I'm pretty sure once I bum all the drink tickets off of my collegues I'll be outta there pretty early!!

Ok, here's the deal. I meet you and we get double drink tix.

Then, we meander over to the Buckaroo.

If you don't want to drive all the way back to E-claw, you can stay at my house. I owe you one anyway. Your ma will take care of scooterbug, right? Whew, it's tough being all responsible and shit, huh?