Six Feet Under

EWolfe

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought three was kind of limp as well but I still watched it, I think that four is out on dvd now. There is another one called Carnival that looks good. It looks kind of kinky in a kinky kind of way. Anyone seen it? I think that it is an HBO production and it was on an ad on the six feet dvd.

wave.gif MisterE. I agree with Arch. Season 1 & 2 were great. I felt like an addict. Season 3 was ok. We stopped watching about 2 discs into season 4. It's been about 2 months and I was thinking of picking it up again now that I have more time to watch tv, but this thread reminded me why I stopped. Thanks. smile.gif

I heard an npr show on the final episode. The guy was saying it was the best single ever finale for a series. Think it happens after 6 seasons. It didn't realize the level of commitmment when I started. It has its good and bad. I will definately be looking for the rest when they come out. Mor out of curiosity than enaything.