ARMADA skis

letsroll

Was looking at skis this weekend and the store person told me about the Armada Jp Vs. Julien and the Armada Ant Pro skis. The Jp Vs. Julien seem to have a nice flex and stiff. But the Ant is fatter and appears to be stiffer. Coming from the Atomic TM:X's I am looking for a stifffff set of boards and twin tips (figure what the heck for the fun of it cantfocus.gif).

What are peoples impressions? Right now I think I am going to lean to the Ant Pro, hope my boots are good enough to drive those boards.

Guss I better say that i am looking for a fatter board (augment my TM:X's) with twin tips that can handle cascade crud/hardpack and I am not going to hate life too much marcing them up hill. Yes I know they will be heavier than the TM:X but I am fine with that.

Let it snow fruit.gif, Let it snow fruit.gif, let it snow fruit.gifthe_finger.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you are going switch all full twin tips give you is an inability to stick your tales in the snow (no anchors!), big rooster tales, and a shorter contact length (hey! I've got 190's that really... 177s). Not that they are bad for what they are, but most of the park skis today seam rather disposable (of course so are foamcore atomics). After selling my Volkls I'm lusting after something a bit different.

I was am looking for a fun ski, and riding switch was part of that. Cjoo1F you did bring up a good point and something I did not think about, using them as anchors.

I was worried that what I was looking at was a bit pricy but after looking at those CJ I feel a lot better smile.gif

Ok so what about a better riding ski than the TM:X's, stiffer.

Edited by letsroll