jesus peanuts

olyclimber

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yes-b/c it's best if males have their behaviour modified by having their nuts chopped off.(ask any veterinarian, it's best for their longterm well being)

however since, as we all know, it's better to look good than feel good, they should be allowed to have falsies. nothing worse than having an ugly male at the end of the leash.

hell females have been using silicone implants to improve their self-esteem for decades rolleyes.gif

Edited by minx

what, do you think I read every post on this website? rolleyes.gif I don't have time for you kids.

besides, it was better the second time around anyway. I'm thinking about ordering a pair...anyone want to go in with me and save on shipping?

I'll go in with you, I would be happy to throw down a coupla bucks to help you out.

sobo...are you Chaps? you seem a little "fixated" on the backside of things.

The image of your sorry ass, with a beer tap shoved up it, is emblazoned forever across my frontal lobe. It was a horrific sight, and one from which I shall not soon recover. Woe is me.