vasiliki ridge

Fat_Kid

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Fat Kid!

But who am I to judge, you may be just big boned.

I did it w/ Scott ~2 weeks ago. Three hours on the approach which starts with a trail and deteriorates to none. Two pieces of beta for the approach.

1: Go to the field w/ BIG boulders before crossing the stream. The trail should be relatively easy to keep till here.

2: after crossing and finding the meadow on the other side, take it all the way to the end. There you should find some cairns leading up hill throught the trees (rt end of meadow) which follow rocks. These seem to end at a high point with no significant trail, but iof you stick to the pines and furs you can skirt the edge of the slide alder and will have already passed the bulk of it. You will hit some, but it will be minimal.

Also since you are in Spokane and I don't know of many people here who would do this route I am curious who you really are. I can only think of one person who would go by the name as the community is small. Get in touch with me here or on my e-mail account. Shane