Enchantments

verticalturtle

I have not heard about the conditions in the enchantments for a while. Does any one have any info on route conditions for Dragontail or the N side couloir routes on Stuart? I plan to go in to do a route on Dragontail rt of Serpentine which was fully iced this time last year and would appreciare any beta on conditions be it road, route, or other routes. I have been stoked to do this since i saw it last year but if it isn't iced I would be happy doing Triple C or Stuart again.

Also since someone brought up fees in another string, when are they mandatory there?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fees are in effect now.

The low snow cover seems to have effected the conditions on Dragontail this year as many of the snow features evident in early season are not nearly as apprarent or non existent altogether. Best to just get a look for yourself though since I haven't really been scoping your intended line.

Good luck and have fun,

Mike

I was up there last weekend. The gate is still closed at Mntneers Creek. The snow is really soft on the approach, but the trail is pretty well beaten down to Colchuck Lake and also most of the way to Nada Lake, so you dont really need floatation. Without a real hard freeze at night, the snow in the couloirs is just going to be slop. Good skiing though! Alex