Quality Spray on bensbargains.net

Camilo

These are comments for a deep fat frier on bensbargains.net. He's active in the Victoria's Secret sale discussion too. He needs an invitation here. yellaf.gif

# 1 Posted 1:59 PM PDT 5/23 by jkhjkfe Unregistered - Email: N/A - IP: 62.0.13.2

I got a friend with one of these. One time we got super stoned and I took a dump into the frying basket and we fried up a piece of my poop. It stank really bad, but it worked well.

# 2 Posted 2:06 PM PDT 5/23 by fredrico - Email: N/A - IP: Hidden

#1, this fryer couldn't hold the amount of faeces you produce.

# 3 Posted 2:09 PM PDT 5/23 by Fredrico - Email: N/A - IP: Hidden

I'm interested in a fryer that can cook more than two fish sticks at a time. I have yet to see one that can cook up enough fries for 4 people. At the moment I have to use a large heavy pot without any sort of cage. Produces great fries but can be dangerous.

# 4 Posted 2:13 PM PDT 5/23 by qwfwer Unregistered - Email: N/A - IP: 62.0.13.2

Hey fatass #3, just use the oven. You don't have to fry everything you eat you fat piece of shit. People like you need to get punched in the face.

# 5 Posted 2:14 PM PDT 5/23 by Seriously Unregistered - Email: N/A - IP: 69.251.83.104

Does anyone have any real comments? Is this a great deal? If it's only a fairly good deal, I can wait a while for a great deal.

# 6 Posted 2:18 PM PDT 5/23 by dfsafdf Unregistered - Email: N/A - IP: 62.0.13.2

Hey #5, you know what would be the best deal for you? How bout you get out moms basement, get a real fucking job, get a real fucking sex partner, and get a real fucking life?? THAT'S YOUR BEST DEAL PAL. I just opened your fucking world to the greatest deal out there for you. NOW GRASP THE OPPORTUNITY MOTHERFUCKER!! Now that you are going to join the real world, watch out for me. If I see you out there I will beat the fuck out of you.

# 7 Posted 2:19 PM PDT 5/23 by amcomis - Email: N/A - IP: Hidden

WELL NUMBER 5

its a bad deal considering you will probably fry your health to death

THINK

# 8 Posted 2:28 PM PDT 5/23 by fdsafew Unregistered - Email: N/A - IP: 62.0.13.2

Shut the fuck up #7. You're the dumbest motherfucker on this website.

# 9 Posted 2:54 PM PDT 5/23 by Seriously Unregistered - Email: N/A - IP: 69.251.83.104

Hey #6, after I do all that, will I finally be cool enough to write anonymous, idle threats to people on message boards? Thanks for taking time away from your real job, real sex partner, and real life to help me out.

# 10 Posted 3:09 PM PDT 5/23 by good deal Unregistered - Email: N/A - IP: 130.18.172.236

saw this for $40 @ walmart...

# 11 Posted 3:15 PM PDT 5/23 by wrtewt Unregistered - Email: N/A - IP: 62.0.13.2

Was that before or after you submitted your resume? Fuckin loser.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic