OR CROCS wanted

midweststuck

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a good used or new pair of either Expedition or HD crocs in size XL or XXL to fit size 13.5 platic boots. Would appriciate any advise. Thanks

You could see if they have any closeouts at the Outdoor Research company store. Often closeouts show up there.

Otherwise, check places like Sierra Trading Post (not sure if they put it all on the web, they used to always send those newsprinty catalogs).

Check the XL only. I rock some size 15 plastics and XL is the way to go.

The <gasp> REI tall Trail Gaiters are just as good as the crocs and only cost $30. Sure, it's a lighter weight fabric, but it doesn't matter a whole lot when they are tangling with crampons. The lace hook is also much better than the OR.

I have a very used, but still functional pair of xl crocs that are a bit too big. it sounds like you already have size large pair? if so, I'd be happy to trade. To clarify "very used": crampon holes patched with seam sealer, and velcro strips re-sewn to the gaiters in places.