double standads

glassgowkiss

Our access is getting threatened more and more every year. The more we complain about others peoples access, the more ours will be threatened.

BS. All of your complaints (trails, flakes, etc) fall under accelerated wear - and the only people who'd know about it are people who've accessed the area via a trail. Much of the public realizes a difference bewteen motorized & unmotorized recreation. Much of the public realizes the difference betwen damage inflicted by a commercial even of 400 people and 400 private parties dispersed over the course of months.

You're not even getting my point. The point is if we complain about them, they will complain about us.

You said I am complaining about flakes, trails etc...I am not. I am stating that we do that stuff and people could use it against us. So were should be careful about what we complain about and who we complain to. I agree with you that many people see the difference, but it is still good amo for other snaf.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic